Saturday 12 May 2018

Starting to feel a lot like summer..

Hey guys

It’s been a busy couple of months here at BJC Racing, and once AGAIN I can only apologise for the lack of regular updates! Here’s a quick run down of what I’ve been up to, and what’s coming up over the next few months;

Since my last post, I’ve competed in a 4 hour team endurance event at Absolutely Karting, finished 2nd overall with Andy George in TeamSport Bristol’s ‘F1’ series, taken part in ANOTHER 6 hour race at TeamSport (this time Martin Savage & I tackled the event as a two-man team, finishing 2nd overall) and raced at the first two rounds of Castle Combe’s Adult Karting Championship, picking up another couple of heat wins to add to those I’d started to achieve late last year. Phew!

So what’s next? Motorsport-wise, I’m off to enjoy the first ever Speedmachine festival at Silverstone with my better half-I can’t wait to check out the street food vendors, as well the World Rallycross action of course! Before that will be Round three of the Castle Combe championship, then in a couple of months times I *may* find myself competing in a BRKC competition that isn’t in Milton Keynes, as well as finally getting to sample an F3000 car (!!) at a Palmersport event in August. Amongst all that I’m sure will be regular visits to TeamSport & who knows what else-told you I was busy! 

Anyway, thanks for stopping by - I promise I’ll do my best to post more frequently from here on! If you don’t already please follow me on Instagram - search for bejc1

Until next time-

Drive safe y’all





No comments:

Post a Comment